Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Blog Assignment #5 (Final Post)

My PLN as of Today

   As of today, my PLN is contains several sites. My PLN consists of Twitter, where I follow several teachers, and Youtube, where I often find videos posted by other teachers and education professionals on different ways to approach teaching a certain topic. On Twitter, I follow teachers that we have blogged about, teachers that we were suggested to follow, fellow classmates, and random teaching services and teachers that I just so happened to find while browsing other teacher's Twitter feeds. The amount of information that is available to me through Twitter fails to compare to the amount of information I actually need. What I'm saying is, Twitter is full of limitless amounts of sources to information that can be used to better my teaching. The best part about Twitter is that teachers and other resources usually update Twitter on their blog posts as they publish new ones, so it keeps you on top of what new information comes out.

Personal Learning Network summary web

No comments:

Post a Comment